The island of Brač and its landscape are ideal for a bike-exploring tour. It belongs to the sunniest Adriatic area with about 2700 hours of sunshine a year. In addition to sites of natural beauty, you can also see cultural and historical sights, and after a long bike ride, you can go swimming on Croatia's most famous beach - Zlatni rat.
With an area of 395 km2, it is the largest island in Dalmatia and the third largest island in the Adriatic Sea, you will surely be amazed by the time spent here riding on two wheels.
We invite you to come to the newly opened Bluesun bike center in Bol on the island of Brač. A top-notch bike center, bike rental, excursion tours, bike shop and much more await you. See the list of services we offer at the new bike center Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa 4*.
• Bike info corner at the hotel
• Cycling expert
• Bicycle rental
• Bicycle storage that is under video surveillance
• Bicycle washing
• Self-service area for bicycle repair
• Offer of beverages, energy bars and food supplements
• Bicycle tours
• Bicycle service
• Cycling school for beginners and advanced cyclers
• Offer for children (as part of animation), learning on an easy track
• Bike transfers (transfers for guests and bicycles)
• Bike and boat trips to nearby islands
• Bike shop - sale of equipment
• E-bike rental and charging
• Bike service card (SOS phone with various service information)
• Washing of sportswear
• Healthy food corner tailored to athletes
• Special massages, fitness and wellness oasis offer at one of the best wellness hotels in Croatia
Find out the best road and MTB routes on Brač »
After strenuous bike trails, you also need a break, right? Check out how the Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa right next to the most famous beach - Zlatni rat looks: In addition to the modern and well-equipped cycling center, here you can find out everything about other sports activities offered by Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa, because we all know - a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. After the bike ride, if you would like to stay active with a racket in your hand, you can do that in Bol. Bol has a long tennis tradition and offers tennis fans a tennis center located in the woods.